Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to sit on the CBR1000RR finally at the Chicago bike show this weekend. Everything seems to be laid out well. The silver/black scheme is sweet, much better than the red/black.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I sat on the bike to, me likey, but the gray lower fairing just kills the bike for me, it is so fuc/$%ing ugly, a straight line across to as if the lower was on primer :huh: did not see the all black one, it must look verry verry good. I must admit I find the R1 a lot nicer looking. Sitting on the R1 felt like a bike with no intention to feel comfy.02

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
DanDRRMan said:
I sat on the bike to, me likey, but the gray lower fairing just kills the bike for me, it is so fuc/$%ing ugly, a straight line across to as if the lower was on primer :huh: did not see the all black one, it must look verry verry good. I must admit I find the R1 a lot nicer looking. Sitting on the R1 felt like a bike with no intention to feel comfy.02

:loony:

:D

·
Registered
116 Posts
BTW it is not the gray as much as the straight line across that bugs me, I don't like it verry much on the 600rr but the line is diff , it looks a lot better.
If I baught any of the new rr's I would get the lower painted before delivery :pointup:

:D

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ND4SPD said:
You sign any papers?
Racebike gets purchased first. Not sure if I'll have a streetbike at all this year. I'd definitely buy the CBR if I were in the market. Though the ZX-10 felt really good too...

The new R1 may be the only bike I like better in pictures than in person. The different colors of silver are kinda fugly up close.

·
Registered
116 Posts
''tige Though the ZX-10 felt really good too...
The new R1 may be the only bike I like better in pictures than in person. The different colors of silver are kinda fugly up close.''
:metoo:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts