Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received a PM a while back from a disgruntled member telling me to stop playing God. I thought I'd share the response.

I am board certified in HTML, PHP and mySQL. I have been awarded citations from seven different web developer journals in New England; and I am never, ever sick at sea.

So I ask you, when someone goes into that chapel and they fall on their knees and they pray to God that FireBlades.org doesn't go down, or that their post count isn't lost, or that they are still able to bash TAZ, who do you think they're praying to? Now, you go ahead and read your bible, and you go to your church and with any luck you might win the annual raffle. But if you're looking for God, he was on FireBlades.org last night coding, and he doesn't like to be second guessed.

You ask me if I have a God complex? Let me tell you something I AM GOD, and this side show is over.

(Note: If you haven't seen the movie Malice, with Alec Baldwin, this won't be half as funny.) :D

From the movie:
http://www.americanrhetoric.com/MovieSpeeches/moviespeechmalice.html

·
Registered
364 Posts
Without naming names (unless of course you want to), has this disgruntled
member participated in this forum long enough to draw such conclusions
(accurate as they may have been)? :huh:

Your response was superlative, by the way, Conq. :thumb:

·
Registered
12,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RaggedEdge said:
Without naming names (unless of course you want to), has this disgruntled
member participated in this forum long enough to draw such conclusions
(accurate as they may have been)? :huh:

Your response was superlative, by the way, Conq. :thumb:
I don't know... I just felt like making a humorous response.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
That Gixxergirl response was awesome! :pointup:

·
Registered
272 Posts
maybe we need to have a TROLL archive...where we save in text form..all the crazy emails and threads from trolls...that hate the org and such...it would be fun to re-read some of that. :clap:

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
ConqSoft said:
You ask me if I have a God complex? Let me tell you something I AM GOD, and this side show is over.
[/i]
Conq:

Please forgive me if I'm reading this the wrong way, but should this guy consider himself told???

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Conq, When i send you PM's it doesn't mean i want the whole world to see damn it!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

And no...

it wasn't me!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts