Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

in need of 954 parts

920 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  menefreghista 
#1 ·
im still in need of a set of forks and an upper fairing. i dont care what color cuz its getting painted and i prefer using paypal. help me out guys. name your prices.

#2 ·
I have three left forks that are mint and one right fork with a bit of a bend in it. I've been told that you can change the lower part of the fork tube to make a set. They are spares I've kept around for the track off of an 02 954. I have a red upper with a small bit of damage -- I broke a piece off while backing the bike down a trailer ramp (where the mirror connects got caught and snapped a small piece off). I still have the piece if you were going to paint the upper this would be perfect for you. Any reasonable offer and its yours. As far as the forks go I would send two lefts and throw in the right for free -- you'll need the lower tube and it is straight. My email is r_wm_brown at hotmail dot com.

#4 ·
I have three left forks that are mint and one right fork with a bit of a bend in it. I've been told that you can change the lower part of the fork tube to make a set. They are spares I've kept around for the track off of an 02 954. I have a red upper with a small bit of damage -- I broke a piece off while backing the bike down a trailer ramp (where the mirror connects got caught and snapped a small piece off). I still have the piece if you were going to paint the upper this would be perfect for you. Any reasonable offer and its yours. As far as the forks go I would send two lefts and throw in the right for free -- you'll need the lower tube and it is straight. My email is r_wm_brown at hotmail dot com.
I'm thinking my right tube was actually the straight one:thumb: I'm not good with pricing and I have a tendancy to low ball pretty bad. To be honest I'm as desperate as it gets at this point. When you say slight bend how much is slight? My bent one was bad enough for everyone, that includes people that have never been on a bike, could tell that they were way outta wack. Im not to picky but I just want it to be hardly noticable.

#5 ·
Ok so 929 forks do fit the 954. I'm not in need of any trees I don't think. They seem to be fine so I'm not to worried about it. I know I already anwered to yer PM but I'm still curious if they're gold. Price sounds good. I'll talk with my brother. He has a paypal account all set up. I have the cash but I'm waiting on a reply from another user. Thanx and I'll keep in touch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.