Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have a 98 900rr,got a shark skins race tail.looking for a factory tail with seat.I also need a ignition someone tried to steal my bik eand popped mine with a screwdriver.Looking for used if possible priced new ignition is 250.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i have priced the tail on shark skins its 220.The seat i have found for 30 to 80 on ebay.I was trying to not to drop 3 to 400.Buy used if possible.I like the single tail i got just one day mite have someone ride with me.I found a guy in nashville that has a bike exactly like mine with high miles and some swingarm problems but he dont want to part it out he wants 1500,whole bike.And when i got the bike it had the single tail.So i dunno if anything else is needed under the tail.

·
Registered
478 Posts
been out of town for a bit, I have my stock tail pieces, brackets etc, i dont have the factory undertail, i think the one that was on it was a hotbodies.

I did a tail conversion so i have everything that came off, shoot me a PM with your email if youre interested. I can dig up picks from when it was on the bike somewhere...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.