Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to the Chainmeister I ordered my Fabbri windscreen from indysuperbikes.com. Great communication, good selection of goodies at decent prices, and pretty fast processing of your order. Placed my order online last Sunday(5/16) and it showed up at my house yesterday(Friday 5/21). I was running a ZG DB before and what a difference. The biggest difference you noticed is that the thickness of the Fabbri is damn near twice that of the ZG. The second thing is the lack of the "seperation" line between the first bubble and second. It just flows right into the second bubble if you will. Finally is the fit...man this thing fits so much better then the ZG. The ZG had these little gaps between the fairing and the screen and no matter how hard you cranked on the well nut screws, it wouldn't snug up. As far as air flow goes, it seems to be in the same ballpark as the ZG. I do like how it is cut to accept your helmet if you have to full tuck it. I can't even tell you how many times I whacked my sheild from my helmet on that ZG. So I give indysuperbikes a :thumb: , and one for Fabbri also.

Dano

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Happy to hear you like the screen, Reaper.

Fabbri does make some fine -dare I say sexy?- windscreens for sportbikes.

Those Italians, y'know. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts