Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time on the SV and first time at Infineon.  This is the top of turn 2.  Boy that is a harry off camber blind hill top....eesh.

-Shrub

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Take it easy in that corner, especially in the morning. It loves to eat bikes with cold tires...

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, that's what I hear. The guy I bought the bike from said the same thing. I think I took it extra slow in that turn all day out of fear. I was more interested in having a nice fun, sunny, November day. It turned out that way. What a blast!

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
nice picture. You're not doing too bad there.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! I had the knee down in a few other spots on the track but the ride height is a lot greater on the SV, plus with rear sets, short legs, and right turns (I prefer lefts) it was a struggle to get some good lean angle in some parts of the track.  Of course those parts HAD to be where the photographer was.  Dumb-arse.

·
Registered
548 Posts
That looks like a lot of fun. I have always wanted to ride Sears point but it's kind of an intimidating track. Always lots of action in turn two. Slides where the camber changes and highsides and scary wallows on the exit. There's a pretty good dip or bump on the exit that gets the bikes wobbling.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts