Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D :D :D :D ..........pretty much sums it up! Loved the 954 before the install. I am now past help with her!! Incredible, smooth, linear power from the bottom up. It unleashes hell above 7k!!! I swear my arms are longer! Went with the Racing line and put the extra cash into a PCIIIUSB. Pulled the map from PCommander web site and that was all she wrote. Huge difference! The CF can is a nice piece of work as well. Dont wait for an upgrade like this if you can do it now! I regret not doing it earlier. Winter is in the air and I will have to wait for spring. Until then..........I will have multiple wet dreams thinking about track days.....:wacking: Custom Map during the winter months as well.........:leghump: I have made a nice place in the garage for me to curl up with her at night as well.........

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Nice one! Custom map will give you the best - isn't it great getting rid of the flat spots and haveing that smooth power?

Be warned though, there are people here who are jealous and will tell you you've ruined a perfect bike but doing this, or any alteration to a standard bike (dig) - don't beleive them! Enjoy and sleep well with your beloved!!
:bed:

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
my partner complains I spend more time and money with the blade than I do with her, and might as well marry it!! perhaps me & the blade can form a Cival Partnership (UK thing) or something!! ;)

·
Registered
238 Posts
:smilierr: :coolmod::tu::metoo:

Does not have to be in the above order, but yeah, nice going.
Above mentioned mods make a nice bike simply great.

Time to look into suspension and race rubber!!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I tell my wife..........I would spend just as much time and money on her if.....
She let me saddle her up, pull on her hair as hard as a front brake lever tipping in hot on a hairpin corner, burn through 6 gears at redline with front end swinging in the breeze:boobies: , hook a heel in her side, throw a knee down and occasionally receive rugburns....................without complaining!

PS. If I no longer post. Its because she caught this thread and has hospitalized my sorry ass........:spank:

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
I tell my wife..........I would spend just as much time and money on her if.....
She let me saddle her up, pull on her hair as hard as a front brake lever tipping in hot on a hairpin corner, burn through 6 gears at redline with front end swinging in the breeze:boobies: , hook a heel in her side, throw a knee down and occasionally receive rugburns....................without complaining!

PS. If I no longer post. Its because she caught this thread and has hospitalized my sorry ass........:spank:
Hope your still alive!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still here! :eyebrows: She just told me to go play with my bike...............:idunno: I think the threat of "rugburn" put her over the edge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts