Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine is a 93, but I've seen some newer models, 929, etc.,have a LCD display and an analogue tach. Is that all self-contained, or does it require the electronics from newer models throughout to work properly? Since I've gotta change out the speedo to get MPH instead of KPH anyway, figured I might as well give my bike a facelift. Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Mine is a 93, but I've seen some newer models, 929, etc.,have a LCD display and an analogue tach. Is that all self-contained, or does it require the electronics from newer models throughout to work properly? Since I've gotta change out the speedo to get MPH instead of KPH anyway, figured I might as well give my bike a facelift. Thoughts?

The speedo reading is taken from the transmission after '95 I think so you'd need to fabricate a sensor.
Tachometer and temperature shouldn't be too difficult but there's only one way to know and that's to try it :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.