Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the cost for an insurance for the 954 in USA?

in Sweden we are on our knees here by the costs

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
~$55 a month, no collision.

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
$1200.00 annually for full coverage on my 929 in Harris County, Texas.

Convert 'on our knees' to US $ for us.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
full cover one year round 5000dollars
33 years old in a big Swedish city

·
Registered
105 Posts
Damn, I guess I have it made here... I pay $360/ year for full coverage everything on the 954. State Farm is nice to me, but I still do not get multi-line discounts for the bike. Perfect driving record as far as they know, LoL...

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Quiet954 : Damn, I guess I have it made here...  I pay $360/ year for full coverage everything on the 954.  State Farm is nice to me, but I still do not get multi-line discounts for the bike.  Perfect driving record as far as they know, LoL...
Same cost same company for me! I have been very happy with State Farm.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I will add to the accolades going out to State Farm. I am paying $39 a month for full coverage on my 02 954 and on top of that I could not be happier with their service.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
$50.90/month with State Farm on the 954 - full coverage w/high liability and medical coverage. Still too damned much in my book, but I think State Farm is still the best M/C insurer. The good thing about State Farm is that they insure solely on engine displacement, no red flags for the crotch rocket designations (or at least not when I signed up w/them).

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am 32 yrs. old and married with two kids. Average credit rating I guess I have not been turned down for any thing anyway. I pay $2525.00 bucks a year for the 954 RR. I could only get one company to insure me when I wanted full coverage on my F4i, and that was PROGRESSIVE. The F4i was a reasonable 100 bucks per month IMO, but when I upgraded after my F4i was stolen I was rapped and pillaged like a village of women and kids in olde england.

When I grow up I want to own an insurance company.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Well I am not sure what it would be for me if I was to insure my 954RR, but I live in Florida, and as long as you have a health insurance policy you ARE NOT requried to carry any insurance on your bike if you want to.....I ride for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
tdeal28 said:
Well I am not sure what it would be for me if I was to insure my 954RR, but I live in Florida, and as long as you have a health insurance policy you ARE NOT requried to carry any insurance on your bike if you want to.....I ride for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be aware that if you leave the state (say Deal's Gap) they will expect you to insurance :idunno:

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
AAA insurance:

$550 /yr. for 954 - full coverage
'98 Bandit 1200 - liability (plpd)
'03 Ninja 250 - liability (plpd)

includes membership cost to AAA.

After I had a claim with Progressive in '04, my renewal went from $800 yr. to $3000 yr. :thumbd: I switched.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts