Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My intake tubes and ports are coming apart at the flanges. Last thing I want is for a screw to manage to wiggle itself out and end up falling into my motor via the intake...so I need some new ports. obviously I want ones with really good flanges when the screws go into the throttle body. Paypal certified, can pay immediately!

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
My intake tubes and ports are coming apart at the flanges. Last thing I want is for a screw to manage to wiggle itself out and end up falling into my motor via the intake...so I need some new ports. obviously I want ones with really good flanges when the screws go into the throttle body. Paypal certified, can pay immediately!
Do you mean the velocity stacks that screw into the top of the throttle bodies inside the airbox?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya...sorry didnt know the actual term.. yes the velocity stacks, my flanges are beat up and one of them doesnt have a lip anymore...I have a washer in there to keep it down...obviously im worried the screw will loosen with vibration, then with a loose screw the stacks will not sit flush and create a gap...washer slides through gap and into motor...hypathetic of course but Id just rather replace the velocity stacks and call it good.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Mate i have a set in good condition, except they're in Australia.

Make me an offer shipped and we'll go from there or i'll swap them for a factory pro ignition advancer if you have one.

Cheers

P.S. Shipping postcode/zip code will be 5043 Adelaide Australia.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts