Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Looks nice but a bit pricey just for turn signals. I'd like to see them in person before purchasing, if I had extra $$ to spend.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Nice but a bit too many $$$$, now if someone could modify the existing one

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
ND4SPDSHO : Quote (HondaGal @ Aug. 30 2003, 3:26pm)Looks nice but a bit pricey just for turn signals.  I'd like to see them in person before purchasing, if I had extra $$ to spend.
See if DK can get them
hee hee...the winnings have already been spent and just finished getting the last of the goodies from Dan this week.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I think it looks pretty kewl and if it's near factory quality the price, whilst seeming a bit high, doesn't seem too far out. My biggest concern, are cagers behind you gonna see your signals? I've stuck with the factory treestumps for exactly this reason...been rear ended on a bike once....ONCE IS enough...I think I'm rambling...

J

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Stop rambling

I would also be worried if they could be seen clearly, as I don't fancy being rear ended

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey guy n gal,  when you guys buy stuffs from Dan do you guys have discount? just wondering cause i want those CRG levers.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I had this on my F4i. I bid on the wrong item on ebay and decided I might as well try it. It's easy to do once you know how the existing turn signals are connected. I bought some connectors and wire at radio shack and extended the existing wires instead of cutting them as the instructions said. That way you can yank it out and return to stock in little time. It looks cool but I think it is too hard to see. I sold the bike a friend and have a hard time seeing the brake light during the daytime. I'd go with flushmounts instead if I did another mod.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts