Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

We're just wrapping up a group buy for R6 Message Net members that was very well received, and I thought I'd post up over here to see if there was any interest level in a GB for the same thing here....

Due to our dealer agreement I cannot quote prices publicly. Suffice it to say that the R6MNet folks found the prices to be a hella good deal on leathers, jackets, pants, gloves, boots, etc, and people have been really jazzed to make their dollars stretch this far on AS gear.

Anyone interested? And would anyone (I mean a long-time .org member who people here know AND trust, btw) be interested in helping to coordinate this for the members?

Just trying to gauge interest...

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Can you get any of their stuff including casual/street wear? I'm more interested in that stuff as I stocked up on leathers fairly well over the last few months. Might be interested in a pair of track pants that zip to a stunt jacket too.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ND4SPD said:
Can you get any of their stuff including casual/street wear? I'm more interested in that stuff as I stocked up on leathers fairly well over the last few months. Might be interested in a pair of track pants that zip to a stunt jacket too.
As an authorized US dealer, we can get anything that they're selling here in the USA through their distributor (Parts Unlimited).

So yes, the Track Pants would be part of this deal.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I'm interested in investing in some Alpinestar boots, I am sure a lot of people are interested in a group buy, but then it will come to who wants to coordinate the orders and deal with it, finding one person to take on the responsibility is gonna be tough. If it does happen, you can count me in though :thumb:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tavish said:
I'm interested in investing in some Alpinestar boots, I am sure a lot of people are interested in a group buy, but then it will come to who wants to coordinate the orders and deal with it, finding one person to take on the responsibility is gonna be tough. If it does happen, you can count me in though :thumb:
Understood. I'll probably ask one of our regular customers who is also a .org member to help coordinate. Works well in most cases. :)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kcp said:
I would be interested in a Jacket and maybe boots. Also will you be able to ship to Canada.

Thanks
Kevin
Yes, we ship to every country except Indonesia and Nigeria (it's all fraud). As long as your card issuer can verify the shipping address matches, you're good to go.

If any of my regulars customers here (or someone y'all trust who has helped coordinate group buys before) want to post up here and then email me, we'll make you the point of contact and I'll get you the pricing so everyone can see the exact killer deal.

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
I've never bought anything from you, but I'd be willing to be a contact person as long as I don't have to handle money. I think I've been around long enough :idunno:

·
Registered
134 Posts
ND4SPD said:
I've never bought anything from you, but I'd be willing to be a contact person as long as I don't have to handle money. I think I've been around long enough :idunno:
I think he means a contact point in the UK, I dont' think the deal is available for non-UK people. if I'm mistaken I might be in for a 2 piece. ;)

Ben.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BlueToy said:
I think he means a contact point in the UK, I dont' think the deal is available for non-UK people. if I'm mistaken I might be in for a 2 piece. ;)

Ben.
No, we're in SoCal and conduct probably 85% of our business here, with the rest spread mostly in the UK, Australia, Germany, and Spain it seems. We ship internationally 2x a week on average, and as long as the credit card issuer can verify the info we need, we're happy to ship to just about any country except Nigeria and Indonesia. So any GB we offer would NOT be geographically dependent.

·
Registered
887 Posts
I'm interested in either the 1 piece GPU or TZ-1 and a pair of SMX+ boots....count me in...where do I sign up? :D :thumb:

1 - 20 of 138 Posts