Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
This house used to be real peaceful at night. Walls echoed with the sounds of gun-fire and screaming Aliens. Now that I have a female teen livin in the house, the sounds of gun fire have stopped. :eek:

Unbelievable how much she can talk on that thing. Someday it is just going to grow into her head.:evilaugh:

Why do we need a professional study on this? Not like us men will be able to point to it and go, "look honey, scientific PROOF!":idunno:

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
There's a reason my wife has a cell phone plan with 3,000 minutes per month (and she uses just about all of them, every month)!
You can reduce that a bit by distracting them with a bit of birdseed strewn on the ground... :evilaugh:

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Now... my 18 year old SON had over 1700 text in one week.........during school hours :eek: and he cost me $300 for using more then his minutes....... We fixed all that now but just wanted to make sure you guys were aware that not only girls talk... Teenage boys are not much better :thumb:

Eidt: well, maybe because he's MY son but he talks alot too. LMAO

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Now... my 18 year old SON had over 1700 text in one week.........during school hours :eek: and he cost me $300 for using more then his minutes....... We fixed all that now but just wanted to make sure you guys were aware that not only girls talk... Teenage boys are not much better :thumb:

Eidt: well, maybe because he's MY son but he talks alot too. LMAO
Willing to be he was talking to a, ummm GIRL!:evilaugh:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Sounds like your son was "listening" for 1700 minutes. Unfortunately it costs as much to listen as it does to talk.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
There's a reason my wife has a cell phone plan with 3,000 minutes per month (and she uses just about all of them, every month)!
:huh: Exactly, how does one person talk that much on a phone? Do you ever wonder who she is talking to? My wife at most uses about 100 minutes a month. She has never gone over 150.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:huh: Exactly, how does one person talk that much on a phone? Do you ever wonder who she is talking to? My wife at most uses about 100 minutes a month. She has never gone over 150.
If you'd unlock the bedroom door for more than an hour or two a day, she'd use more than that. :D
Just don't leave the cell in there by accident one day, or you're screwed.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts