Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
I hadn't seen it.

Three observations:

1) the 10R has some serious balls on the big end
2) I guess you don't have to launch hard when you're drag racing a NOS 'busa, lol
3) that was filmed not in Mexico, but someplace near Vegas according to the little status line in Win MP

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chain said:
I hadn't seen it.

Three observations:

1) the 10R has some serious balls on the big end
2) I guess you don't have to launch hard when you're drag racing a NOS 'busa, lol
3) that was filmed not in Mexico, but someplace near Vegas according to the little status line in Win MP
me neither, it's from last weekend and didn't turn up on my pre-post search
:crap:

I obtained the link after many questions regarding R1 to ZX behaivior from a friend of mine that just got one (formerly had an 02 R1).

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SomeStrangeGuy said:
I obtained the link after many questions regarding R1 to ZX behaivior from a friend of mine that just got one (formerly had an 02 R1).
to clarify, my questioning to the effect of: "ok everything out the window, mano et mano - which one does the walking?"

·
Registered
14 Posts
I loved that video.

Hey, I own an '05 ZX-10R and was considering turbo charging it. Can somebody list me the pros and cons? I want to make sure it's what I really want. For instance, how much weight does it add?...will it be enough to influence my canyon rides? Also, I have no idea where to find a turbo charger for sale (or how much it costs) that is meant for my Kawi.

I appreciate any assistance, and to SOMESTRANGEGUY, thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts