Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an enclosed trailer, all the exterior lights work fine, but the interior lights in the trailer don't work. I asked the trailer place and they told me GM doesn't supply the auxiliary power fuse standard. So I looked in the fuse box under the hood, and there is a live fuse in the spot marked auxiliary power.

I drive a 2003 Silverado with the towing package and my wiring harness on the truck was factory installed too.

With all the trailers out there, I can't believe my problem is new. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Dawn

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
that isn't a Great Dane trailer is it?

j/k the trailers we have at work are all Great Dane's. the interior lights go out all the time and Ryder usually replaces them with sh*tty bulbs. right now the on/off button my mine is acting like crap (hard to get it to click on).

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
This sounds stupid, But my interior lights only work when my truck lights are on. Check it out.
It's not stupid, many of the enclosed trailers power the interior lights off of the running lights (mine does, too).

It's not your truck. Check your wiring for any chafing...trailer light problems are almost always caused by ground faults due to a wire shorting somewhere.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts