Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious to know if anyone has been charged with this bull?...I was charged $10.66 for using my debit card to order from opp racing that is located in canada....Bank of America says its a international charge.Ive ordered across the border before and cant recall ever being charged

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
That is not Opp Racing I bet. It is the currency conversion imposed by BoA. Ditch them and get a card from a small bank or your local credit union. A small charge is not uncommon (though my card never charged me anything) but 10.66 sounds excessive.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was a BOA charge...They are starting to get fee happy.Ive thought about jumping ship but they have alot atm & branches which is pretty nice.I also like their online services.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I'll let you know BJay. My buddy just ordered the carbon fiber intake from them for his 04 1krr yesterday. I'll ask him if they charged him international fees or not.

I think he has Wa-Mu though.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll let you know BJay. My buddy just ordered the carbon fiber intake from them for his 04 1krr yesterday. I'll ask him if they charged him international fees or not.

I think he has Wa-Mu though.
They probly wont if they do its probly cheaper than a 10 spot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts