Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hondas use them? There are so many brands, are they really the best??

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
o'town929 : hondas use them? There are so many brands, are they really the best??
Proven...

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
I don't think affinity for IP sliders is a Honda specific phenomena.

IP's a well established company. The sliders are battle tested tough and hold up well in crashes (I'm sure someone will disagree though - anecdotal failures are out there). They're simple in design, aren't flashy looking or otherwise detract from the lines of the bike, are aren't overly price IMO.

My opinion, YMMV.

http://www.inturace.com/

Edit: link fixed

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
I've got Harris on my bike. Sato makes some excellent as well. I think Intuitive got the jump on everyone and made their product easier to access. Now there are better quality products out there but they aren't as accessible as the Intuitive sliders.

·
Registered
692 Posts
booth23 : I've got Harris on my bike.  Sato makes some excellent as well.  I think Intuitive got the jump on everyone and made their product easier to access.  Now there are better quality products out there but they aren't as accessible as the Intuitive sliders.
Thanks a bunch I just ordered my intuitive frame sliders based on what Chain said.... Been wondering what brand to order for a while, but I guess the intuitive ones are better than not having sliders at all..

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Fire929blade : Thanks a bunch  I just ordered my intuitive frame sliders based on what Chain said.... Been wondering what brand to order for a while, but I guess the intuitive ones are better than not having sliders at all..
You did just fine. You can take the top three or four brands and find a negative experience or two with all of them.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I saw some colored frame sliders with LED lights in them advertised in one of the new bike mags. Bling Bling

I don't see frame sliders as a decoration but as a functional item I hope I'll never need to use.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Skully : I saw some colored frame sliders with LED lights in them advertised in one of the new bike mags.  Bling Bling

I don't see frame sliders as a decoration but as a functional item I hope I'll never need to use.  
I used mine as highway pegs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts