·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on here from the secret service?
This anything to do with you..hmmmm...? :rolleyes:

BBC News - Stuxnet worm hits Iran nuclear plant staff computers

Is this how it starts?
Are we pulling out of Iraq to make way for Iran? Me think currently probably not but only because it would be too expensive and trigger an all out Holy war - but then I also think there are some people, and some in considerable positions of power who might want such a thing. One things is for sure its boom time for hackers!!!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually is there any point betting cash these days given we're all broke - two shells and a subscription to National Geographic would be a more stable bet. Then at least once these idiots are done ****ing up world politics we can look at the pretty pictures before wiping our arses on the pages of what the world used to look like!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Actually is there any point betting cash these days given we're all broke - two shells and a subscription to National Geographic would be a more stable bet. Then at least once these idiots are done ****ing up world politics we can look at the pretty pictures before wiping our arses on the pages of what the world used to look like!
But what would we use the two shells for? :idunno:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It'll be the new currency of course. We'll use them to buy two beers after the apocalypse.
Jeez Plade I thought you knew all about this end of days stuff. Bloody hell, back to plan B, someone get me Ray Mears' number quick!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Oh yeah! Sorry mate...bit slow tonight. Still in shock after having to pay €50 for an air filter for the bike. Won't happen again though. It'll be back to the old days...wash the bugger out in a bowl of petrol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts