Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, today is the UN verdict on Iran's nuclear programme. No surprises are expected...

Someone in Pyongyang seems to be annoyed the spotlight has moved away -
Things get interesting on the Korean peninsula | Samizdata.net

So, the betting seems to be that once the LDP leadership has been handed over by Koizumi, the more aggressive (on defence topics) Mr Abe can respond to the threat by announcing a Japanese nuclear weapon programme.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I think canada should be next in creating their own nukes. We'll be the greatest threat to the states ever, and we'll force everyone down south to make hockey their national sport!!!!

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think canada should be next in creating their own nukes. We'll be the greatest threat to the states ever, and we'll force everyone down south to make hockey their national sport!!!!
Well, the Queen's armed forces already possess nukes, so just petition Her Majesty!

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Basically the attention hogs need to be either spanked or ignored. Or IMHO, NUKE'd till they glow.

Japan will take care of NK. Defensive only force my ass.

Iran... Israel will handle that, just as they did Iraq in the early 80's. Now they don't have to fly around other countries to get there... VFR DIRECT right through downtown BAGHDAD.:thumb:

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Now they don't have to fly around other countries to get there... VFR DIRECT right through downtown BAGHDAD.:thumb:
Irony check...
The future president that will use this principle to his advantage, will most likely have won the election on an anti-Iraq war platform... :crap:

·
Registered
2,057 Posts

I just don't get hockey. :idunno: Is it really a sport? :rolleyes:

:stirpot:

·
Banned
152 Posts
Lets not forget about Peru, they might have something up their sleeves also.:rotfl: Oh, by the way, hockey isn't a sport since less people play it than people who have been to space.:rotfl:

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Irony check...
The future president that will use this principle to his advantage, will most likely have won the election on an anti-Iraq war platform... :crap:
Yep. Well said.

Bush has really been wagging the dog again about terrorists lately, and I think this is going to really start to hurt the Repubs...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts