Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
funny ..they must have been at the bottom of the barrel with no one left to do the commentary.so they picked this guy off the street.:rotfl::rotfl:

·
Super Moderator
14,687 Posts
I'd rather listen to him than the real thing.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Solo sailboat in little boats is slow,big boat races with crews is great..camera's on board...split second timing.lots of power / close calls. I'd like to have the $$ to have a race boat then of course there's the cost of hiring the crew,on top of the that there's the tactican who chooses & changes the race line depending on wind shifts...big boys toy's. I guess I'm out of it.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Solo sailboat in little boats is slow,big boat races with crews is great..camera's on board...split second timing.lots of power / close calls. I'd like to have the $$ to have a race boat then of course there's the cost of hiring the crew,on top of the that there's the tactican who chooses & changes the race line depending on wind shifts...big boys toy's. I guess I'm out of it.

I'll stick with motorcycle racing where the excitement level is all down to myself rather than a team :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts