Ref his new avatar...

Is it live, or is it Memorex, er, Photoshop??? :idunno:

He got no mad wheelie skills, do he? :hmm:

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Baketech said:
Everyone knows I couldn't wheelie a unicycle.... ;)
Well... I'll say this: if that isn't one of your Photoshop renditions (the likes of which you're infamous for), then props to you for one of the sickest leaned over on the edge of the tire punching it out of a corner wheelies I've ever seen from a non-racer.

:cheers:

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sheepofblue said:
Haven't you ever dont that on the 'busa? It's trivial on a RR :confused:
If I tried that on my busa (without having the bike pointed in a straight line), I'm pretty confident I'd wind up high-siding myself into the next zip code. Not that you can't get out of shape on a 929, that's a fast bike too, it's just that busa torque can prove to be a bit intimidating under less than ideal conditions (at least it can be me, an ex 954 owner).

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
evl_twn said:
I've only turned a wheel on three different tracks, but Putnam is by far the most fun of those (Putnam, Blackhawk, and MAM)
I've only been on Putnam, Barber, MidOhio, & Grattan...they all have their highs and lows, but Putnam is so flowing that it really makes for a fun session... :nod:

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
evl_twn said:
I've only turned a wheel on three different tracks, but Putnam is by far the most fun of those (Putnam, Blackhawk, and MAM)
You definitely need to add Grattan to that list. You know, there's an event coming up in late June that you might be interested in . . . ;)

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
sheepofblue said:
How does Barber compare to Grattan?
Hmmm....that's a really loaded question... :eek:
The funny thing for me is, they are at opposite ends of the spectrum in a lot of ways...but it's a toss-up as to which is more fun to ride... :twocents:

Just thinking about it has me stymied a bit.....I'm learning that tracks are like golf courses...lots of perks and quirks...but all fun in their own way.

Wish I had a better answer for that.... :crap:

1 - 20 of 97 Posts