Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!!!! I have a 98 F3. My question is are there any other model/style of fairings that will fit in this bike...like a newer year. i'm looking to fix my bike up but i would like a newer look.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Hey everyone!!!! I have a 98 F3. My question is are there any other model/style of fairings that will fit in this bike...like a newer year. i'm looking to fix my bike up but i would like a newer look.

You can run whatever fairing set you want to as long as you don't mind having to make whatever modifications need to be made to fit it.
The main think to remember is that you will need the headlight as well unless you use a race kit and cut your own hole in it for whatever headlight you want to run.
I just run a single CBR250RR headlight mounted in my 929 race fairing.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Same as above.
Few lads put on F4 fairigs but there is a good bit of work to be done for them to fit.
Get a set of race fairings and CBR600RR 05/06 race tail unit.
Tail unit is almost a perfect fit (you will loose pillion seat though but it looks deadly), then just fit some head light and you are done.
Here is mine (its a race bike 1996):

I painted the fairings with just some rattle cans.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts