Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Re: Is that your Rolls in front of your moble home?

man you only think that is odd because you like in the north. you should see some stuff the trailer dwellers come up with down here

·
Registered
674 Posts

bubba said:
man you only think that is odd because you like in the north. you should see some stuff the trailer dwellers come up with down here
:plus1: Crazy stuff... Also gotta love the cars w/ rims worth 5x the price of the car...... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,657 Posts

southpark460 said:
Depends on how long they let it sit there... ;)
True and judging by the electric service running in to it, I would say that she's been there for a while.:idunno:

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

In "defense" of the picture, it is a FEMA relief trailer due to Katrina. I still think it's an odd combination though... Federal dollars paying for temporary housing for someone who owns a Rolls Royce. :idunno:

·
Registered
8,271 Posts

I have an electrical service connected to my motor home. Still doesn't make it a mobile home though. You can't see my Rolls because I park the motor home behind it . . .

·
Registered
10,531 Posts

southpark460 said:
In "defense" of the picture, it is a FEMA relief trailer due to Katrina. I still think it's an odd combination though... Federal dollars paying for temporary housing for someone who owns a Rolls Royce. :idunno:
Why are my tax dollars still paying for "temporary" housing for any of them?

·
Registered
2,704 Posts

BDA116 said:
Why are my tax dollars still paying for "temporary" housing for any of them?
They weren't leased, they were puchased by FEMA. You're not still paying for that one, just the new ones that are still being dragged south as we speak.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Last I heard, there are stil 80 plus trailers sitting in Florida unoccupied. :idunno:

You wouldn't believe, maybe you would, the greed from people trying to capitalize on disasters. People in Miami cashed in on a storm that never came close to that area last year. :rolleyes:

What really bothers me is we had a FEMA rep come by my station after the storms last year asking us if we knew of any illegals in the area that they could reach to give them money bacause they wouldn't come forward to claim it themselves. There are people that really needed some funds to supplement their insurance, or lack of, and they were denied. Tax paying citizens denied federal funding but they couldn't give it away fast enough to the illegals, if they could find them. :rant:

Ok, I'm done....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts