Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I'm an Eagles fan so I'm happy but what is going on with the rest of the NFC? ATL looked like crap today and now GB is getting there A$$ kicked 34-0 and Minnesota lost. All the teams are down this sucks.

·
Registered
887 Posts
well, we have to remember that all things are cyclical....remember when the NFC won like 13 Super Bowls in a row...Everyone was saying how dominat the NFC was over the AFC...well, after all of those years of being "bad", the AFC has gotten better with free agency and the draft...so, there's no question that I think the AFC is the better conference, but who's to say that Minny can't get hot at the end of the season and win it all? would we still conclude that the AFC is that much better?

For the record though, Pittsburgh, NE, Indy, Philly are look "super" right now...but I guarantee you this, it will be a sleeper team that makes it to Jacksonville....

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CBR929RE said:
so this is the year Philly finally makes it to the Superbowl. But its only gonna be to lose to the Patriots.
That's why I need the Colts to out score the Pats in the AFC Champ game so the Eagles can beat the Colts. I don't want to play the Stealers either :crap:

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
most of the NFC teams are one dimensional and their defense is questionable at best.

Balco is under investigation and all the NFL players are getting hunt hhhmmmmmmmmm :eyebrows:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts