Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
I'm not going to debate his choice of suicide, not my place or yours. But I gotta laugh at the stupidity :rotfl: Oh the irony:

"Belmont police called in the bomb squad when they found eight to 10 plastic water bottles stuffed into holes punched into the living room wall. All held a couple ounces of gasoline. All were wired to two electrical timers and a power strip. But the strip’s switch was in the off position."

"Bartlett said Moore was an electrician who had worked off and on for several different companies in the area.":rotfl:

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Hey! I know Andy Parsons. His daughter and ours are friends and I've had a few classes on explosives and IED's that he was teaching. Nice guy. He gets to play with all the really cool stuff.

·
Registered
212 Posts
G-Force Junkie said:
I'm not going to debate his choice of suicide, not my place or yours. But I gotta laugh at the stupidity :rotfl: Oh the irony:

"Belmont police called in the bomb squad when they found eight to 10 plastic water bottles stuffed into holes punched into the living room wall. All held a couple ounces of gasoline. All were wired to two electrical timers and a power strip. But the strip’s switch was in the off position."

"Bartlett said Moore was an electrician who had worked off and on for several different companies in the area.":rotfl:
That was the best part. Licensed electricians frequently have problems figuring out the little rocker switch on a power strip.

House filled with bottles of gas punched into walls, homemade guillotine and the bomb squad determines- "He saw nothing to indicate the death was suspicious." Yep, just another run of the mill death in New Hampshire.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
RC51Mike said:
House filled with bottles of gas punched into walls, homemade guillotine and the bomb squad determines- "He saw nothing to indicate the death was suspicious." Yep, just another run of the mill death in New Hampshire.

aka: homicide as opposed to suicide.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts