Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12,126 Posts
First, please only post NWS items in the NWS category. But, your link just points to a video thumbnail that is used by our photo gallery software. :huh: What are you trying to link to? (And there shouldn't be anything NWS in the Galleries anyway, so let me know if there is so I can remove it.)

Thanks.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
stegen said:
What the hell is going on? :huh:
Okay let me explain.... I was going to post a new thread of a video I seen of a Chechnya sniper that was caught in Russia. Well to make a long story short they had a video of him getting his head cut off by a Russian man with a knife. It was one of the most :puke: things I have ever seen. I decided not to post it. If you would like to see it I could find it and email it to you :shocked:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
:clap:

I applaud your decision, Chris. Curiosity of the weird things is innate within us all. However, what you describe on the video is...well, too much. Good decision! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
stegen said:
is that the one where he has his boot on his face and you can hear him choke on his blood? :rotfl: :p
Stegen, I gather from your comment and the accompanied smilies that you think the execution of a human being by cutting his throat, whether he deserved the sentence or not...

is funny? :thumbd:

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Those type of things just dont bug me. The smile and laugh was because you didnt finish what you were saying about the desrciption and I thought i would finish it. and no, i dont find those types of things funny.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I saw that on steakandcheese.com a while back. Wasn't sure what the story behind it was, and the whole getting his throat cut...it's not just his throat, he gets shot, and beheaded slowly by a knife if I remember.....it was a graphical video that made me very sick. I'd never watch that again, very disturbing and just plain wrong to watch. I am kinda glad to see there WAS a story behind it, and not jus some random guy caught and murdered in some foreign country. I am not sure if it is still on the site I saw it, but I believe the video was called throat.wmv, or maybe throat2.wmv, not sure, but I am sure you can find it if you look. It made me :puke:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts