Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
How does this Program Work?
This Program is based off a Straight Line matrix. When the matrix fills up, the person at the top, who is 'currently cycling', is moved off the list, receives their free item, and the next person begins their cycle. If the matrix is 10 people long, in order for 3 people to receive their gift, there must be 30 people on the list.

How do you stop the Matrix length from getting out of hand and over filled?
When we have received money from advertising, or any sponsors, 100% of the money goes back into the matrices by taking the top person off the list. After this, the next person moves into the 'currently cycling' position without disrupting the flow of the entire matrix. More often than not, this means that in a 10 person matrix, 10 people are cycled off.

How can I be assured that I will receive my free gift and How long will it take?
The sales of this website are e-books. When we place you into a matrix, this is your free gift. You do not and cannot purchase a spot in the matrix. When you purchase e-books, we guarantee you a position in the matrix and also guarantee that once you have completely cycled the matrix, you will receive the corresponding free gift. We cannot give an exact time that it will take to get the item. Due to the amount of times this question has been asked, we will not answer emails asking how long it will take. This all depends on the amount of people that are purchasing the corresponding e-books. Although you are never required to advertise for our site, the whole concept is the more people who purchase e-books, the faster you will cycle. It always helps to pass on the word about our website. Some people make money off it by selling the information about it on eBay and other auction sites, some people put links on the home page to us, some send out mailing lists with out website information. But this is not mandatory, completely up to you.

What happens once I have cycled?
When you have cycled all the way through, we will contact you within 24 hours. If you do not receive an email, please contact us at [email protected] with your name and the item that you had cycled through. If your email has changed and we are unable to contact you, please also include that when contacting us.
Once we have exchanged info via email, you will receive your item tacking number in approximately 2-7 weeks after cycling. This process is usually much faster than stated, unless items are on back-order.

May I Receive a free gift if I live outside of North America?
YES! You may receive your free gift, but you are required to take the cash equivalent due to shipping/duty/time related problems.

What payment Options do you Offer?

We offer most payment types online.  For most accounts our address is [email protected]  We will List all payments which we accept very shortly.  Due to the amount of accounts which are frozen by PayPal, we must ask you to wait 180 days from the time the PayPal account has been frozen to receive your gift if the funds include your payment.  Use PayPal at YOUR OWN RISK.

My question isn't answered above, what should I do?
Send us an email to [email protected] and we will answer as soon as possible. Please note that we will not answer any emails asking how long it will take to get your free item.

- It's a pyramid scheme.  The good money's on the fact that you're gonna get screwed.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
It's more than just a pyramid scheme. This is a b-tree scheme. If I read it right...

Lets take a look at a hypothetical 5 person list...
1st person: requires 5 people on the list (fine)
2nd person: requires addtional 5 people on the list (whoa... 10?)
3rd person: requires additional 5...
4th...
5th: That means, by the time the FIRST list is cycled, there are 25 people on the list waiting.

This is an exponential problem. For the 25th person on that list to get their item requires 125 people. in the queue...

For a 10 person list, it requires 100 people in the queue just to clear the first 10. This is not going to happen.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
There are legal and illegal pyramid schemes. It is my understanding that a pyramid scheme is legal, only if the end user receives a product.

In this case, I don't consider the 125th person in the queue able to receive a product so I suspect that this scheme is illegal... I wonder when this guy will get his ass kicked?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts