Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm look for the middle fairings and possibly upper cowl for my 98 cbr900rr rebuild. Scratches are fine, just no broken. If there's cracks, I can fix those so long as they are not at the mounting points. I will be painting them, so color doesn't really matter. The only options I can find online are to order from China, wait a month, pay the price as well as $120+ for shipping and it may not even fit right.

If anyone can help, my messages do come through and my email is active.

Thanks in advance, guys!:rotfl:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I will! I usually use bikebandit or partzilla but these fairings are listed as obsolete. 18 year old bike, who'd have guessed, right?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not on there. Nor even available from dealer. Looks like I'll be shelling out $500 for Chinese and hope it fits. Lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
I recently replaced my fairings and I've been looking at selling my original fairings that are in good shape with no cracks with some scratches. I live in Canada and I will sell the kit for $250 USD + actual shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Not on there. Nor even available from dealer. Looks like I'll be shelling out $500 for Chinese and hope it fits. Lol
Aliexpress! Cost me $450 CAD, fit and look great. Cheap way to make your bike look new again. You would have to replace the fairing screws and clips but it turned out great!

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Aliexpress! Cost me $450 CAD, fit and look great. Cheap way to make your bike look new again. You would have to replace the fairing screws and clips but it turned out great!
I'll replace whatever I need to replace, I just am doing a complete rebuild this winter and want to make sure my baby is looking good by next season, so I'm stocking up the parts.

I'll check into your suggestion tonight when I'm off work. Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Same options as the Chinese on ebay and Amazon, but without the protection of the websites. A lot of BAD reviews about aliexpress. But, it confirms that I'll have to stick with the expensive Chinese. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I recently replaced my fairings and I've been looking at selling my original fairings that are in good shape with no cracks with some scratches. I live in Canada and I will sell the kit for $250 USD + actual shipping.
I didn't even see this post. Haha. Send me a direct message and I will send you my email so I can see some better pictures, and we can figure out cost of everything. I'm very interested!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here's the exact bike I'm looking for parts for, just cause I thought about it and I know everyone loves pictures.

I need, at the very least, the left middle cowl. The rest are all repairable, it's just this one the mountingredients hole is broken off.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts