Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SNOWING.

I flew into Providence and it was snowing. I then drove to assachusettes and it is snowing HARDER.

Now i remember why i left the great northeast :rant:

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
bubba said:
SNOWING.

I flew into Providence and it was snowing. I then drove to assachusettes and it is snowing HARDER.

Now i remember why i left the great northeast :rant:
when was this? its suppose to snow tonight but hasn't started yet. and its Taxachusetts not ass

·
Registered
89 Posts
Mojave954 said:
Only have one thing to say about this:

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhaha haha!

Oh and another thing, sucks to be you. 65 and sunny today. bawahahahaa
:clap:

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
CBR929RE said:
when was this? its suppose to snow tonight but hasn't started yet. and its Taxachusetts not ass

Don't listen to that Masshole bubba. Oh wait a minute, I was born in Assachusetts :huh: . As far as the snow thing goes, we have some on Mt. Lemmon, and will be getting more over the evening into tomorrow as well. I took some pics, I'll have to post em when I have a little more time.

Dano

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SomeStrangeGuy said:
where the hell are you slacker? you come to town with no advance notification!!
(actually this is the worst week but, how long you in for?)

i leave tonight. just came in for a quick training on a new product then am off to bristol to install it

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Actually, the weather has drastically improved to freezing rain...not snow. :smilebig:

For all you southerners and west coast people try to imagine, if you will, little tiiiiiiny half melted ice cubes falling from the sky.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
nhfirefighter13 said:
For all you southerners and west coast people try to imagine, if you will, little tiiiiiiny half melted ice cubes falling from the sky.
Yeah, right. You know how cold it would have to be for that to happen?

:rasp:

I shouldn't joke...it was at or below 30F here every morning last week. :crap:

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Well, hopefully you weren't permanently damaged or anything...I mean, we all know you creampuffs...uh I mean California people are kinda fragile and all. :smilebig:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts