Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The next CBR900RR Dragbike is under way. The suspension has been lowered and the bike now stands a staggering 2.5 inches off the ground. The Swingarm should be back from the fabricator any day now and will be 6 inches over stock. I'll be running Nitrous on this little guy as well. An airshifter will find its way on the bike too.

Oh well, I could go on and on, but that would be senseless. Silverbullet, here I come my friend.

·
Registered
846 Posts
I wish I had someone local to do mine. I'm looking at either a McIntosh or Thompsons modified arm. That's the last thing I have to do - and also the most expensive single mod.

Keep us posted on your buildup - sounds sweet:thumb:

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
What kinda times do you run on your other bike??And good luck on this 1..

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wish I had someone local to do mine. I'm looking at either a McIntosh or Thompsons modified arm. That's the last thing I have to do - and also the most expensive single mod.

Keep us posted on your buildup - sounds sweet:thumb:
If you can pull off a Macintosh Chromoly Swingarm that's the ideal way to go. You will have a lighter and much stronger arm than you can build out of aluminum.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What kinda times do you run on your other bike??And good luck on this 1..
The last CBR900RR was capable of low 9 sec passes.

I'm after the same with this one. I don't really know why I build the things. Everytime I get a bike to run decent times I sell it and start over. :idunno:

·
Registered
846 Posts
Are doing anything with the engine?
Not sure if you're talking to me or Custom --- but I'm just doing a 40 shot for now along with a PCIII and full exhaust. When I get bored with that (or when the motor explodes) I want to go with a big bore naturally aspirated motor.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts