Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
White trash why? Hmmm kinda like everyone on a sportbike is a squid.

No doubt... Stuck up ass fukkin Canuck.. Get over yourself....:rotfl:

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
White trash why? Hmmm kinda like everyone on a sportbike is a squid.
getsome said:
No doubt... Stuck up ass fukkin Canuck.. Get over yourself....

You're just sore cuz your wedding Camaros had more rust.

BDA116 said:
What's wrong with "November Rain"?
Well it may not have Been November Rain, but definitely a G&R power ballad of some sort.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Were Trans Ams actually sold up there, or did they have to be smuggled in... :huh:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I noticed that also. made me wonder what kind of person stops at a 7/11 right after their wedding. some video woulda finished off the whole picture. I bet he was blasting Ministry wasn't he "jesus built my hot rod..."
Few months back on the evening news, they showed a couple getting married in a McDonalds ... where they both worked and met ... isn't that sweet :rolleyes: . Neither had a full set of teeth, and their get away car wasn't as clean as the one posted above. There is a reason they call the place "Tayler-tucky"

Maybe they both work at 7/11 ... or she picked it up when he stopped to get more chew :idunno:

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:idunno: can't be to white trash I didn't follow half the song or band names. Also the name things on the back rather than cans :rolleyes: Almost looked like yuppies.

Well I guess you had to be there. All 3 of us in the truck burst out laughing as soon as we saw it. Then again maybe we are all assholes. Actually, ya, we are. :rotfl:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts