Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went to the zoo today (it's a small zoo) but got some pics of some cats, monkeys and a couple of Aussies. :smilebig: Even got a pic of a cute blonde (she IS illegal-don't go there :nono: )

On a side note, I couldn't help but notice the looks on some of the animals. I'm a fan of zoos, I think they do help preserve a wide variety of species as well as educate people in different ways, some of them, however, sure did look like they wanted out. :crap:

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Dang Chris, some of those are post card quality. Nice work :thumb:

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Forgot to add that they are very inspirational. Just one comment, would that monkey in the cage shot be lit up more w/ flash? Other than the top of the monkey face a little dark, it is a perfect shot at just how miserable some of these animals are when caged.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
asiliat said:
Forgot to add that they are very inspirational. Just one comment, would that monkey in the cage shot be lit up more w/ flash? Other than the top of the monkey face a little dark, it is a perfect shot at just how miserable some of these animals are when caged.

Yes, it would have been lit up more but I would have needed a full power direct flash to do it...really bright. I didn't feel like blasting the little guy.

The Otter picture is priceless
Whatchutalkin bout, Speed? I'm guessing the prarie dogs? :D

S

·
0 Posts
nhfirefighter13 said:
Yes, it would have been lit up more but I would have needed a full power direct flash to do it...really bright. I didn't feel like blasting the little guy.

Whatchutalkin bout, Speed? I'm guessing the prarie dogs? :D
LOL, that must be the one. You know I'm from the concrete jungle on the West coast right? :D ...They look so cool just sitting there relaxing :thumb: .

S

·
0 Posts
RRWANTR said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Man you are a city boy aren't ya? :rotfl:
How did you find this thread? The only reason you did't make that statement before me, was because you didn't know how to spell "Otter!" :smilebig:

Say something nice about the pics or get out!!! ;) :evilaugh:

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
SPEED said:
How did you find this thread? The only reason you did't make that statement before me, was because you didn't know how to spell "Otter!" :smilebig:

Say something nice about the pics or get out!!! ;) :evilaugh:
Nice pics!!!
You forget Mike, I grew up in Northern Minnesota.....so I'm not a concrete jungle rat like you.
:D

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
GhostRider said:
Nice shots NH...very professional. :thumb:

One request though...can you also take some shots of the babes (meaning hot girls) at the zoo? :D

None at the zoo, but I just shot these at the NASCAR rally.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mojave954 said:
NH, cool shots. Was in Maine for three years, never knew they had a zoo. Then again, if I got that close to the border, I was leaving.

It's not a very good zoo. :crap: Pretty small.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts