Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First it started with his revalve and spring job on my forks.  Than I had to have a new Ohlins shock.  Now I just bought a set of Sato rearsets...Dan Kyle must be stopped!  What's next?  A Hindle?  Ohlins R/T's?    

I think I need help...is there a 12 step program for Kyle addicts?!  

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Red Rider : First it started with his revalve and spring job on my forks.  Than I had to have a new Ohlins shock.  Now I just bought a set of Sato rearsets...Dan Kyle must be stopped!  What's next?  A Hindle?  Ohlins R/T's?    
How about some wheels to go with your other 'pretty' items?? It's only money....

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
HondaGal : Quote (Red Rider @ July 10 2003, 4:32pm)First it started with his revalve and spring job on my forks.  Than I had to have a new Ohlins shock.  Now I just bought a set of Sato rearsets...Dan Kyle must be stopped!  What's next?  A Hindle?  Ohlins R/T's?    
How about some wheels to go with your other 'pretty' items??     It's only money....
that's what I keep telling myself....

then out of nowhere, boxes like this show up

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wheels...hmmmm...where's that Visa?!  You'd think it was me who won the raffle!  

edit: Nice care package you got there Mattress!

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
He's trying to push Ohlins R/Ts on me... I sware, the guy is evil! Never will get out of debt! But its so fun at the track!

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
'Hi, my name is Peter and I'm a Kyleoholic.'

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Mattress : Quote (abtech @ July 10 2003, 9:15am)where's da stickers???
In the pile with the rest of them, I've got a drawer full of bike shop stickers, I save them for rainy days.
Most people save them for their scratches

1 - 17 of 17 Posts