Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Normal here. Semi-warm with lots of rain and potential tornadoes (darn aliens) so far this month I think we are in the area of 5" of rain.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
68 kiss my ass. I put the bike away on saturday and its rained 2 days since so I guess I'm doing ok with the bike being away so far as I wouldn't be riding it anyway. but I am getting so bored sitting around doing nothing all day.

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
CBR929RE said:
68 kiss my ass. I put the bike away on saturday and its rained 2 days since so I guess I'm doing ok with the bike being away so far as I wouldn't be riding it anyway. but I am getting so bored sitting around doing nothing all day.
Thats why I am starting to re-stock my xbox game collection. Its what I do all winter to stay occupied, at least when I am not working on the bike :thumb:

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
TGZ13 said:
Thats why I am starting to re-stock my xbox game collection. Its what I do all winter to stay occupied, at least when I am not working on the bike :thumb:
yeah but you also have a job to occupy some of your time. I sit on my ass all day. And now my friend who also doesn't have a job since the election is over went to DC for like a week so I gotta sit around by myself.

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
CBR929RE said:
yeah but you also have a job to occupy some of your time. I sit on my ass all day. And now my friend who also doesn't have a job since the election is over went to DC for like a week so I gotta sit around by myself.
I spent 10 months at home by myself..... get a hobby and get it quick cause you will loose your mind :googly:

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
TGZ13 said:
I spent 10 months at home by myself..... get a hobby and get it quick cause you will loose your mind :googly:
I have one, its sitting out in the shed on stands. Plus its raining out.
maybe I should start playing my bass again but I have aboslutely no place in my room to put nevermind the huge amp

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
TGZ13 said:
Hey if we get some warmer weather here over the winter I would be happy.

Even if that mean all you bastids that have no winter get stuck with the cold
:huh: Uh, nope. No winter here. :idunno:

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
CBR929RE said:
I have one, its sitting out in the shed on stands. Plus its raining out.
maybe I should start playing my bass again but I have aboslutely no place in my room to put nevermind the huge amp
Ummm get a job :confused: anything that pays. ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts