Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay I got it the way I want it. For now lol. Just installed an Akrapovic Evo full system, power commander and K&N filters, and all the little nickel and dime cosmetic items. Took it out today, wow!! Total difference from stock. Heres a couple pics,tell me what you think. Be gentle

·
Registered
536 Posts
Yup, that's a moto-sikle.:rotfl: I do like black... Sets off the shiney stuff. Happy ridin':thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the thumbs up, I owe alot of you thanks for the helpful tips you unknowingly supplied :freebird:

·
Registered
536 Posts
Thanks for the thumbs up, I owe alot of you thanks for the helpful tips you unknowingly supplied :freebird:
Oh shit, I didn't read the fine print..... Did anyone violate any trade secret agreements?????:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Happy ridin'.... again!!

·
Yep...that would hurt ya!
1,088 Posts
Okay I got it the way I want it. For now lol. Just installed an Akrapovic Evo full system, power commander and K&N filters, and all the little nickel and dime cosmetic items. Took it out today, wow!! Total difference from stock. Heres a couple pics,tell me what you think. Be gentle
You need to get a dyno now. With the new exhaust and the PCIII - things have changed - :thumb:

Other than that - God that's a beautiful bike. Go Honda! :D

·
Registered
131 Posts
Everyone knows that black...and the dark grey version is the fastest. You get like 8 extra horsepower with a little dark grey on the plastic.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Very, very nice. Mine is almost identical except I have the Jardine twin outlet pipe.

Is it just the black bikes that look great without the tank sticker?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Its amazing how much difference that little sticker makes, it really stands out without it thats for sure. I looked at the Jardine, like that twin look, but nobody around here had seen the hex can yet so I wanted to be a first.. :coolmod:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts