Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
that was on the news tonight. first in the previews for the news they showed it and I thought it looked like Jesus. Second preview said it was going for $1000 on ebay. Then when the news finally came on they said it was the Virgin Mary and it was going for over $20k. morons mislead me for over a half hour. when I first saw it I said to a friend, if I was anywhere near that shit I woulda walked up and grabbed it and said "if you ain't gonna eat it I am" and took a big bite. but then after seeing the lady I woulnd't have went anywhere near her.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
The auction was back on Tuesday afternoon with a top bid of $5,100. The winning bidder also has to pay $9.95 for shipping.

And the winner is?! The naive sucker that deserves it. :rotfl: I have a collection of newspaper clippings featuring the Virgin Mary's likeness in: 1) a tortilla, 2) a scar on a tree, 3) a piece of corrugated sheet metal, etc. :O

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Bacchus said:
I have a collection of newspaper clippings featuring the Virgin Mary's likeness in: 1) a tortilla, 2) a scar on a tree, 3) a piece of corrugated sheet metal, etc. :O
You are a sad little man :D
You really need to get yourself down here and enjoy life :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts