Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jacket in review is from the honda collection "project h" leather jacket. it may be corny but the old english h on the jacket matches my tattoo. its even on the same arm.

couldnt resist picking up this jacket, right price at the right time. its funny 3 leather and 2 textile, multiple pairs of gloves layin around its getting bad...

anyway back on topic. jacket is made by parker synergies/speed and strength. its a race cut style jacket which tends to be my preference. oddly probably the reason i have 5 jackets also. unlike relaxed fit jackets it hugs you tighter, this jacket was so comfortable fresh out the bag! elastic with snap adjusters on the lower sleeve. a very good waist adj. too. velcro and elastic straps down low. armor is the same as joe rocket. this means that u can upgrade to the joe rocket or forcefield t-pro insert and have top level protection. it also works very well with my knox contour. probably the best fit for an athletic build. quality is right up there with a*. im big on upgrading the stock back protector, especially a*s and with this jacket i would ride with the stock back pad and not be worried too bad. there is even a pad sewed into around the base of the spine. i have added speed and strength to my list of one piece prospects now that i see the build a nice jacket. this one will see some serious mileage.

comes with a zip in vest liner, one inside, and two ouside pocket. ventilation is adjustable with zippered vents. id say it has a pretty good temperature range.

pros
comfort
good armor
looks good not too flashy

cons
no zipper for pant attachment

pics were taken with the knox contour underneath

Attachments

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
nice.. been looking at this jacket.. when i paint the bike i'll prolly go with it.. mind me asking what you gave for it? Tucker rocky guy was trying to sell me one for 350.. which isn't too bad.. but.. eh.. prolly a better deal out there..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts