Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my wifes HRC coloured Blade with Galespeed wheels (she didnt like the gold wheels it came with), WP superbike spec shock, WP internals in the forks, akra exhaust & a few other bits & pieces. Black rearsets next & the brake hoses to fit. Pics are not great as they were taken with a phone.
Nick

Attachments

·
Registered
900 Posts
Sweet ride:cool: I have white wheels on my blade.......real pain in the ass to keep clean, have to get Mr sheen out aftter a ride to get chain lube off. Looks great though!!enjoy......

·
Registered
467 Posts
I like the bike, but I am not a fan of the way the exhaust is with the newer blades. Colors are killer on the bike. enjoy it!!

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
where's the pics of the wife? :smilebig:

j/k the white wheels are so much better than the gold.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
where's the pics of the wife? :smilebig:

j/k the white wheels are so much better than the gold.
She will probably tell me off.

The R1 pic was taken on a Yamaha test day in 2008
The 2nd pic is at Valencia WSB in 2008 on Gino Rea's superstock 600 bike. We were there as guests of the team.
Not too many pictures taken in 2009 as she has been recovering from a major accident involving her 08 Blade & an MPV but she is recovering pretty well. She gets a new finger joint next month (ouch!!)
Nick

Attachments

·
Registered
737 Posts
Holy crap .... a new body style blade I'd actually ride!!!

VERY NICE!!!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
mate has the HRC and must admit i liked the gold wheels , but after seeing the white ones , i like em !!
Having mine powder coated white before i even pick my bike up

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mate has the HRC and must admit i liked the gold wheels , but after seeing the white ones , i like em !!
Having mine powder coated white before i even pick my bike up
Great idea. I like gold wheels but they look better on dark single colour bikes. They look good on the all black Blades - I painted some a while back.
The HRC paint is really good but I dont know what honda were thinking really. Hope you enjoy your new Blade (when we get some better weather)
Nick

1 - 19 of 19 Posts