Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend sent me this. No idea when, where, etc, but it's an eye-opener :eek:

Please don't link to this externally, as I have it on my temp site. Better yet, someone please mirror it. It's only 18MB, but I have no idea how my bandwidth will be affected by it.

http://eurotechie.com/japanesegtcrash.mpeg

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
I don't think the guy in the Ferrari made it. :crap:

·
Registered
682 Posts
Not the sort of fender-benders I expect. When the two burst into flames thatwas frightening & while one make it out did the other???

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Eeeeep.....

I doubt the fezza driver would have survived the impact. More than likely that car was right hand drive. (the porsche he hit was lhd however so one can only hope)

As far as the fire goes Ive seen people climb out of similar inferno's however that car was on fire for a long time. Had that have been here in Aust, or in the states assistance would have been there much faster than that. The rescue crews would have been jogging along beside it trying to open the door. Seems crazy :huh:

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
:eek: :eek: OMG....now that's the worst crash I think I have ever seen. I am surprised in the lack of "effort" by Japanese safety crews. Look at when Daijiro Kato passed, they ran over to him and literally threw him on the stretcher, you'd think an emergency response team would be a bit more cautious with events like that. :idunno:

Dano

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
ND4SPD said:
I think that was a Skyline :huh:
Check it out around 30 secs. Looks like a Ferrari from the side to me. Also at the end when it's burning... :idunno:

·
Registered
799 Posts
I saw the video that goes after this. The guy in the Ferarri did live. Infact he was even walking, but very dazed....and smokeing. I'll try and find it for you.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts