Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently she was kidnapped and released in New Mexico because the kidnappers were afraid of getting caught due to the extensive media coverage.
Awesome!

Story here

·
Registered
564 Posts
rocket said:
Apparently she was kidnapped and released in New Mexico because the kidnappers were afraid of getting caught due to the extensive media coverage.
Awesome!

Story here
she made the whole thing up because she got cold feet about her wedding. She should be charged with something but i dont think being a bitch is a criminal offense :idunno:

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This guy is going to welcome this chick back with open arms....watch and see. :idunno:
I'd tell her to take a hike. She did him a favor. True colors were actually revealed before the wedding bells. Will he see it? :inlove:Nah.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
I'm glad it wasn't another Mark Hacking ploy like I said in the other thread, but the whole thing from the get go was obviously fishy.
She more than likely planned it so similar to the other case so as to draw suspicion to her fiancee. Screw her. Throw her in jail for fraud and charge her for all the expenses spent on looking for her.

·
Registered
529 Posts
ozthis said:
its all in the eyes...i had a crazy nut job cousin and she had crazy eyes like that chick in the pic...and i saw another pic of her and its the same thing :eek:

man.....crazy, wacky chicks are the best in bed too.............. too bad they do stuff like this gal did, or kill you in your sleep. :crying:

what a nut-job.......... if this guy still marries her, i'll bet a buck we're gonna see their names in the paper again within the next 3 years..... :D

the dude should just throw one in her one last time then tell her to hit the road.................. sure, she'll stalk him for a while, but they go away eventually................ :thumb:

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Princess said:
Maybe her eyes are transplants and she can't help it. Give her a break.

They look like Chain's eyes in his new avatar.

I got the MJ reference, but I heard from a friend of a cousin of a sister of MJ's aunt that when he was going through all his plastic surgery that he asked for eyes like Chain's. I also heard that when Chain's alone he rides with the red "Thriller" jacket and only one glove. What's up with that?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Too bad for her fiance. Guilty until proven innocent.
Sounds like he still wants to marry her though- will they never learn? :thumbd:
Big red flag! She's PSYCHO!! Do we need more proof?

·
Registered
682 Posts
If the guy or any guy marries her he will be in trouble the rest of his life with her & her flunky outlooks in life.

We had some stupid married woman up in the Province of Saskatchewan, in her 40s,that visited Montana & tried to claim she had been kidnapped only to escape in Vagas.

Thing is she was an alderman in the city council & simply would not give up her position even though they proved the letters to her from this so called man were her own work. Took them 9 months before could dump her from her position in the city council. What an embarassement she turned out to the small city council not to mention the poor husband she was still married to.

This present gal really does look partially crazy what with her eyes done up like that & what she feels to be beautiful. As one chap said, on another board, she reminds him of a deer on the hwy at night & under his headlights.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
seamus said:
They look like Chain's eyes in his new avatar.

I got the MJ reference, but I heard from a friend of a cousin of a sister of MJ's aunt that when he was going through all his plastic surgery that he asked for eyes like Chain's. I also heard that when Chain's alone he rides with the red "Thriller" jacket and only one glove. What's up with that?
:p

Sorry Chain, but it's good material...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts