Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doc and I are planning a trip back to JenningsGP on the above dates. It is a Jennings run track day, so I don't really know how they are run, but it should be a good time. If anyone else wants to go, please do!

They sent me some 20 dollar off coupons for Sat/Sun track days. If anyone wants to go, I have several extra (plus they would probably mail you some too).

·
Registered
96 Posts
Just did track on 9/28. may make it back on the Sunday run. I'll post back if we are headed down. I need new tires first.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
David,

you are in Atlanta, you should check out the 600rr.net trackday 10/18 - 10/19 also. Its a great deal, and waaaay less people will be there!

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Tone,

you let me ride your 954 at jennings? I'll show you how to negotiate turn one properly!

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, the 954 will be safely at home... the F3 will be tearing it up however

I get a kick out of passing Gixxer1000's with that bike.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
what is the cost per day down there?

·
Registered
96 Posts
ccwilli3 : David,

you are in Atlanta, you should check out the 600rr.net trackday 10/18 - 10/19 also.  Its a great deal, and waaaay less people will be there!
A lot of our guys are going, but I can't afford to right now. Need tires first. can't even ride the 929 until I get new tires. Rode the GS500 up in the mtns today.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
thanks flasher

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We just got back... had rain on Monday and got rained out for the afternoon but Sunday was fantastic!

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
TraumaOne : 'Nother pic...
Doc showing you the quick line AGAIN! LOL

Sucks you guys got wet, the 600RR.net day was 75-80 and gorgeous both days...

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry I couldn't make the 600rr days... I would have liked to go but instead I was in Chicago trying to become a rich and famous plastic surgeon

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TraumaOne : We just got back... had rain on Monday and got rained out for the afternoon but Sunday was fantastic!
Notice I still have my Fireblades.org jennings trackday registration sticker on my helmet...

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
TraumaOne : Quote (TraumaOne @ Oct. 28 2003, 12:31am)We just got back... had rain on Monday and got rained out for the afternoon but Sunday was fantastic!
Notice I still have my Fireblades.org jennings trackday registration sticker on my helmet...
I noticed that... Mine still has the failed attempt at a removal by ME...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts