Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately, I couldn't make the .org trip this weekend and ended up going last weekend so let me know what you think. I finally figured out how to add music and transitions.

http://www.nickmora.com/images/vids/trackday3.mpg
right click and save as

My lap times are decent for out there but the camera man was holding WAY, WAY back trying not to blow by me.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Great vid! what kind of bike was the camera mounted on? Never been to a trackday myself, but I know i ought to go to explore the full potential of my 929.. Trackdays are quite rare here in Norway. Sad but true. Anyone who enjoy motorsports are considered as freaks by the governement, and tracks are very few here.. If I let my Blade loose on the highway i would go to jail for sure : ( Looks like another summer in central Europe for me.. German autobahn(go as fast as you like if it's not to crowded down to the alps/twisties and the french riviera is a great way to spend the holidays: )

FEEL FINE!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fire929blade : Great vid! what kind of bike was the camera mounted on?  Never been to a trackday myself, but I know i ought to go to explore the full potential of my 929..  Trackdays are quite rare here in Norway. Sad but true. Anyone who enjoy motorsports are considered as freaks by the governement, and tracks are very few here.. If I let my Blade loose on the highway i would go to jail for sure : (  Looks like another summer in central Europe for me.. German autobahn(go as fast as you like if it's not to crowded down to the alps/twisties and the french riviera is a great way to spend the holidays: )

FEEL FINE!!
The camera bike is a 2000 F4 w/ pipe, jetted, full suspension work. He races CCS and has quite a few top 5's even though this is his first year. He usually runs 1:21-1:22's....about 6 seconds off the track record.

I have a few hot-laps of his on tape I will be editing this weekend.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts