Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am suffering from insomnia, total lack of concentration at work, high levels of adrenelin, excitment etc etc. I wish there was a Start Trek Transponder that will take me to Jennings rights now.

Is anyone else suffering form similar symtoms .

Anyway...I leave in the afternoon today. Have a save trip to all of you and see you soon.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Yep, same here! Been feeling it since last saturday! Soon, my addiction will be quenched however!

·
Registered
22 Posts
soon that insomnia, total lack of concentration at work, high levels of adrenelin, excitment etc etc will be replaced by feelings of sore legs, sore back, and sore arms accompanied by bouts of jubilation, fond memories, new friends and a strong desire to get back to the track after you start walking right again. I don't walk right for a week after a trackday, 2 days back to back and I'll need some serious massage therapy!

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Ditto, I did ZERO leg workouts this week because I know I'll need all the endurance I can get!

If you are moving around in (over the seat) the seat like you should be, your legs will be the first to go!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You guys have been doing tracks for a while. Seems like the excitment comes every spring and doesn't wear off with experience. Thought it was reserved only for newbies like myself.

I am looking forward the sweet pain.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
I am feeling it. On the exercise bike, I started daydreaming about being on the track, looked down and my heart rate had shot up 10 bpm

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was in a meeting this morning and I started day dreaming. After 1/2hr and close to the end of the meeting, one guy asks me a question and I go 'errr...Sorry...I didn't get ur point....'.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
good point HG, you guys should bring some ibuprofen or pain killer of you choice, just in case. It really does help...

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
ccwilli3 : good point HG, you guys should bring some ibuprofen or pain killer of you choice, just in case.  It really does help...
I'm bringing tequila.

I'm leaving work early to go home and finish loading stuff, including the bikes! Can't wait!!! No, the excitement of doing a track day never wears off, no matter how many you've done. Welcome to the addiction!

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
HondaGalToo : Quote (ccwilli3 @ May 14 2003, 11:20am)good point HG, you guys should bring some ibuprofen or pain killer of you choice, just in case.  It really does help...
I'm bringing tequila.  

I'm leaving work early to go home and finish loading stuff, including the bikes!  Can't wait!!!  No, the excitement of doing a track day never wears off, no matter how many you've done.  Welcome to the addiction!
Don't forget to pack the shot glasses.

·
Registered
154 Posts
grafixman : You people are making me sick.    

Looking forward to the play by play from Phatblock and the pics of the event afterwards.
Too bad this one is so far for your GraffixMan. That was blast last year. Maybe we'll all do Grattan again in the future.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
i'll bring the soju

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Ewwwww

·
Registered
226 Posts
Quote Too bad this one is so far for your GraffixMan. That was blast last year. Maybe we'll all do Grattan again in the future.

Yeah it would have been great to do some lead changes with you on the track again Yeller.  Those last few sessions with you were great.   Oh well, Formula Racing School next month will help make up for it. I wonder if they would let me take some laps on the 929?

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
There is no way in hell that I'll be able to sleep tomorrow night knowing that I will get up and drive friday morning! I just don't see it happening. Don't see me sleeping much friday night for that matter either...

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
ccwilli3 : There is no way in hell that I'll be able to sleep tomorrow night knowing that I will get up and drive friday morning!  I just don't see it happening.  Don't see me sleeping much friday night for that matter either...
Uh huh...can't sleep and have to be on the road in less than 7 hrs....oh boy, this is gonna be a lonnnnnng drive....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts