Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you haven't made hotel arrangements yet and can't get a room at the hotel the group is staying, a new hotel has opened very near jennings and the rate is good.  I received the following info from LaRue, from JenningsGP.

I want to let your riders know that we have clean restrooms with showers to make the end of the day more relaxing.  We have a local hotel three miles from the track with a resturant and pool that is giving very good rates to track riders.  It is the Scottish Inn of Jennings and the # is (386)938-3305-Mr. Patel is the Owner.  Riders should tell him that they are here to ride our track and ask for Track prices or give him my name.  I believe he will rent for $29.99 for a double.  All rooms are on ground floor with room door parking.

So if anyone doesn't already have a room, there is an option to sleeping in the heat and getting eaten by the bugs!  

Charlie

·
Registered
38 Posts
If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's bare bones. It was closed for a long time and recently re-opened. Borge stays there and he told the they have clean rooms, new beds, etc. But no extravagances like a pool, resturaunt, or phones

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She told me it has a pool. Dunno. Maybe a different one?

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
plastic wading pool

1 - 4 of 4 Posts