Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right click, save as...

Everyone, if you see this before you leave, download it and print it out.  This will be what JenningsGP will require of you to get in if you are a rider.  Everyone will be required to sign a waiver just to enter the track (spouses, pit crew, etc), but if you are a rider, you gotta fill this one out.  

Fill out this form beforehand and just sign it in front of the gate marshall...  If you don't, they'll have you sign and fill one out at the gate, so no biggie...

I'll have some paperwork for you when you register with me saturday am, but the above form and the standard issue, 'sign here' waiver at the gate is all you'll need to get in.

Charlie

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
flasher2001 : what size fire extinguisher will i need?
any size, really, as long as someone near you has one, you are fine...

I have two small ones I will be bringing...

·
Registered
154 Posts
What about #10 on the 'Machine Check List'.. I have no idea if my bike makes over 104db 48' off side of front straight at full throttle. I have a Jardine half pipe. Thoughts?

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yellar : What about #10 on the 'Machine Check List'.. I have no idea if my bike makes over 104db 48' off side of front straight at full throttle. I have a Jardine half pipe. Thoughts?
Loud assed vintage bikes are rarely that loud, all of you guys with I4's will be fine...

Even a twin at Full Chat isn't that much...

·
Registered
22 Posts
regarding decibals - my RC51 with Sato pipes register 103db - they're the loudest I know of, and yes we mailed around a decibal meter and measured some 20 RC51's with different exhausts. You wont have a problem with decibals unless you're running straight pipes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts