Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Recently one of the members of this org, Jeremy Lucas, offered to organize and facilitate a group buy on Scott's dampers. It has been a fantastic experience! Not only has he maintained complete professionalism, but also great communication during the whole process. Today, we (the buyers) even received a scanned photo letting us know our wares have arrived and are being shipped. What a stand up guy! Thanks Jeremy!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Well there's a thread title I never thought I'd see. :D
Thanks!

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Though I was not a part of this group buy, I do concur fully that Jeremy is one heck of a stand-up guy to deal with. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
10 Posts
i just wanted to bring this thread to the top...
and to say a big thanks to jeremy!

just wanted to let him and everyone else who was in on the groupbuy that i got my scotts today!!! woohooo!!! :smilebig: :clap:

i didn't think i'd get it on a saturday but fedex delivered as scheduled!! california (LA) is pretty far away from ohio and i'm probably the last guy to get it... who else got theirs already??

once again, THANKS JEREMY!!

now it's time to put that bad boy on!!!!

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Bought my 954 about 2 months too late to get into this one. Anyone know if there is another one planned? :idunno:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Dude, that's more than a couple of months. :)
Nothing planned, maybe in the spring when a bunch of people are itching again.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I totally agree 100%. I was looking for a scott's for my 954 a few months ago, and Jeremy hooked me up, even after I had missed the previous "group buy" that he had organized.
Jeremy was totally professional, and I'd do business again with him anytime!
Thanks Again Jeremy...
:rant: :evilaugh:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Props to Jeremy. I did the group buy with him and it was painless and he was great about letting us know where the parts and money were. Bump bump. Later
Spectre

·
Registered
85 Posts
Wow, how did this thread come back from the dead?

Spectre, if your just getting around to this now, it might be a good time for you start buying Christmas presents. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts