Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-kidding-but I did just see him in an autozone commercial,heard he's in torque,and has toolsets selling at costco.I never liked the term sellout,if companies will pay you to use your name/image and it's a quality product,good for you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
He probably needs the money to pay for his divorce :idunno:

Has anyone been watching his new show on discovery...Motorcycle Mania.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
I see those stupid-assed West Coast Chopper stickers on a lot of shitboxes around here......it's retarded....
:rolleyes:

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
Can't blame him. I'll bet his ex-wife is kicking herself in the ass for divorcing him now! Wasn't their financial strain the reason she was so unhappy?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Red Rider said:
Can't blame him. I'll bet his ex-wife is kicking herself in the ass for divorcing him now! Wasn't their financial strain the reason she was so unhappy?
They have kids. I dont think she is kicking her self. I'm sure she will be set up nicely.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Baketech said:
I see those stupid-assed West Coast Chopper stickers on a lot of shitboxes around here......it's retarded....
:rolleyes:
i see them on this side too, even see shirts for sale.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'm sure that some Rogaine addicted agent is prepared to flush Jesse's soul down the big Hollywood toilet in exchange for a few bucks. He's probably so confused and misguided that he doesn't even know what he's doing. As much as I like Jesse, I have to admit that he is inching his way down to Fred Durst status.So sad :(

·
Registered
91 Posts
I saw models of some of the West Coast Choppers in two sizes today. Hot Topics at the local mall had those, T-shirts, hats, stickers, patches, etc.

It isn't Jesse that is to blame for trying to make a buck off people. I blame the sheep that run around out there thinking that putting a sticker on something, or wearing logo gear makes them unique. Trends tend to make me shake my head in disbelief. They were selling John Deere shirts and hats as well in the Hot Topic. I remember when only the farm boys wore those and nobody thought they were cool because of it, even though the high school I attended was about half farm kids. The other half was Air Force kids.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that all logo gear is wrong and trend following. I have some shirts and sweatshirts with logos on them as well. Usually, I will only buy logo gear for something that I have and use.

Keith

·
Registered
7 Posts
Keith_929 said:
It isn't Jesse that is to blame for trying to make a buck off people. I blame the sheep that run around out there thinking that putting a sticker on something, or wearing a logo gear makes them unique.
here here on that part.. it's all image and image sells. Blame the marketing firms who sell the stuff and give him a check. Being a screenprinter I sure wish i was the shop who has the printing rights.

He'll set up his kids fine as he loves kids. He's made some huge donations to schools in his area and is trying to get "shop" class back into a lot of schools.
He holds true to the work with your hands philosophy will get you somewhere.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts