·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Type: Joe Rocket, Mesh
Size: 3X
Color: Red/Black
New Retail Price: approx $200

Selling for: $100, plus shipping to your zipcode from So Cal.

From Manufacturer:

Free-air poly/mesh shell. Removable windproof liner. CE rated protectors in shoulders and elbows. Removable spine pad with pocket for optional CE spine protector. Sure Fit adjustable waistband. Elastic sleeve adjusters. 8`` zipper for pant attachment. Zippers for optional Sahara vest. Reflective stripe. Pocket for audio device with port for wire.

It's in "like new" condition, no scratches, no marks or stains... it's just too large for me.

(pictures taken 6/5/07)

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have a brand new (wore it 3 times before I got fed up with showing people my coin slot) Red Joe Rocket Phoenix 4.0 2XL I'll trade you straight up for it... my jacket is too small for me... what do you think?

·
Registered
24 Posts
hey i dont mean to step in on your deal VP but i want this jacket.
i ordered one just like it for christmas but they sent me the black and white one. I will give $100.00 shipped.

and VP i want that seat cowl also if you still have it. man i have been outta town for 4 weeks working (what was supose to be 4 days). let me know.

·
Registered
24 Posts
VP's jacket is a nice one.

Actually its the same jacket as the cbr jacket it just doesnt have the honda and cbr logos.

BUT if you want i have a joe rocket ballistic jacket that is red and black size xl that looks like new i will trade in to ya if your interested.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Jim and Vp for the interest in the jacket. I am going to stop tomorrow and try on the jackets you are willing to trade so I can make a decision to trade or sale based on what fits.

·
Registered
24 Posts
thats a good idea. try them on and see what you like. VP's jacket is a more upscale jacket than mine, but i am willing to give ya $50 bux and my jacket for your cbr jacket.

but like i said before. i think VP has first call, he responded first and and i dont want to step on toes.

Though he did say "let the best man win on the jacket". lol.

and i am just trying to be the "best man". lol.

·
Registered
47 Posts
yeah I mean 50 bux plus your jacket is a pretty good deal, but you're gonna spend that 50 bux and still have a kind of crappy jacket... LoL

LTBMW!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I went down yesterday to try on some jackets and found a couple that I like. So Jim I'm going to need your cash to add with mine to get what I want. Sorry Vp I tried on the jacket you wanted to trade but found a couple that I liked better. So the winner is Jim for $100 shipped.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.