Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Incase anybody is in the mood...I'll be riding Palomar with a friend early this morning before it gets too hot. I'll be on a yellow '01 Mille R & he'll be on a TL. See you there :smokin:

SPEED.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I've seen several videos taken on rides up both sides of Polomar, and basically..........

If envy is a sin, I'm goin' to hell in a basket, 'cause you guys are some lucky M/F's to have a place like that close to ride on.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
WildBillF1 said:
:twofing: Some of us have to work. Anyway, have fun.
Where do you guys find the time to do all these track days?

And where's all the tar strips, concrete patches, pot holes, and 2 ft runoffs into car tires? :idunno: :smilebig:

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
SPEED said:
Incase anybody is in the mood...I'll be riding Palomar with a friend early this morning before it gets too hot. I'll be on a yellow '01 Miller R & he'll be on a TL. See you there :smokin:

SPEED.
I would love to hook up, but my thumb is still jacked up

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Yeah, so is my foot, so I won't be able to make it today either.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WildBillF1 said:
:twofing: Some of us have to work. Anyway, have fun.
Sorry :evilaugh: .

I've seen several videos taken on rides up both sides of Polomar, and basically..........If envy is a sin, I'm goin' to hell in a basket, 'cause you guys are some lucky M/F's to have a place like that close to ride on.
We definately are fortunate to live in such a great piece of the country. It does however take me about 75 min to get there ;) :D .

Where do you guys find the time to do all these track days? And where's all the tar strips, concrete patches, pot holes, and 2 ft runoffs into car tires?
We do have some tar strips on the hill ;)

I would love to hook up, but my thumb is still jacked up
That shouldn't stop ya :D . The hill was almost all ours today. The Mille R is in need of a new front tire now :eyebrows: . You'll have plenty time to hook up with me when it's time to race....I'll be your shadow :evilaugh: .

Yeah, so is my foot, so I won't be able to make it today either.
Legit excuse Maxi. I saw you at Grattan on Sunday, but didn't know who you were so I didn't say hi...sorry. Hope you get better soon.

I feel for ya man!! Mine's still jacked up too....rode the 54 to work the last two days though with the cast on..
Ummm.... :squid: ...Sounds like something I'd do :D . Funny how you can find your way to work with a cast on, but can't find your way back to my site :rolleyes: :fart:

Palomar was awesome today! Wish some of you could have made it out to play with us. We went to my favorite Mexi food joint "El Rey" afterwards, and went home completely filled :thumb: .

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
One day I'll make it down to join you. :p

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Didn't make it out riding today :crap: . The ape needs a new front tire. Next week fo sho! :thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts