1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Maybe an English translation?

·
Premium Member
9,082 Posts
If i was to do a sky dive for great ormond street who could i count on.
[email protected]

Just fishing but up for it!!!
when you thinking about doing it?

Maybe an English translation?
He plans to jump outa a perfectly good plane (probley strapped to the front of someone called Deathdive Dave) and if he survives.... raise money for a kids hospital:D

·
Registered
900 Posts
i.e. he is seeing if there is any interest, from us all towards his very good charity idea.....and would we be prepared to donate money to the charity to help children...

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
when you thinking about doing it?

He plans to jump outa a perfectly good plane (probley strapped to the front of someone called Deathdive Dave) and if he survives.... raise money for a kids hospital:D
Isn't skydiving fairly expensive?
Wouldn't it be better for the hospital to not do the skydive and simply donate the money not spent directly to them?

Reactions: CBR Nugget

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Over the next few days i will post some more info, i have requested a dive pack and will be looking at setting up a justgiving page.

Cheers all

·
Premium Member
9,082 Posts
Well as i say, i'm looking to do a sky dive for Great Ormond Street Hospital which is a childrens hospital in the UK, i was just wondering if i was to do it who could i count on for donations/contributions !

Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children and UCL Institute of Child Health

Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity | GOSH

Just wondering if i could get some support, as it will cost to do it but for a very good charity.

Cheers.
:hmm: ill sponser you if you do it.....

BTW think there some that do the dive for free (or cheep)* if you get enoph sponsors

*a friend of mine did a dive for charity, years ago..... & I seem to remember she said summut about the dive was free cos she raised X amount?!

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
If you do it via Paypal couldn't it then be open to anybody anywhere in the world?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for that, leave it with me and i will keep ALL informed.

If i set out to do it I WILL.

The hospital is under funded like most of them are, but if i can or should i say WE can help fantastic.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Also let us know where you get the packs and how much you have to raise - I love skydiving me....

1 - 1000
2 - 1000
3 - 1000...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts